“They have spent their whole life being your friend. Isn’t it
time you helped them through the aches and pains of everyday
Simply put, it provides RELIEF
• The Companion Therapy Laser® allows your pet to heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
• It eases pain and improves mobility without the use of pharmaceuticals and surgery.
• Laser therapy provides your geriatric animal relief of aches and pains and allows for more freedom and improved quality of life.
• Everyday disorders such as lick granulomas and chronic ear infections, that cause severe pain and discomfort are given immediate relief from pain by using laser therapy.
Disorders That Respond Best To Laser Therapy:
• Wound Healing
• Arthritic Conditions
• Intervertebral Disc Disease
• Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
• Post Surgical Pain Relief
• Degenerative Joint Disease
• Lick Granulomas
• Degloving Injuries
• Dermatological Conditions
• Periodontal Disease
• Anal Gland Disorders
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Periodontal disease
• Extraction site healing
• And more . . .
The Science Behind Laser Therapy
Your veterinarian is now offering the latest technology in health care for your pet. This FDA cleared, deep-penetrating light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulates the injured cells to heal at a faster rate. When choosing a treatment option for your companion there is now an alternative to pharmaceuticals. Laser therapy provides immediate results without any dangerous side effects.